Public Health England has published seven new audio versions of national patient information screening leaflets to help meet the needs of blind and partially sighted people.
Screening allows for early identification of conditions that with early intervention can prevent long term illness/disease or death.
Audio versions are now available on https://www.gov.uk/ of the following leaflets:
- Screening tests for you and your baby
- AAA screening invitation leaflet
- Bowel cancer screening: the facts
- Bowel cancer screening: the colonoscopy investigation
- NHS breast screening: helping you decide
- NHS cervical screening: helping you decide
- Your guide to diabetic eye screening.